Have you ever hear yourself snore?

Posted by chocolate_cake2529 at 05:07

Has anyone tried the my snoring solutions headgear? If so, how do you like/dislike it?
My boyfriend snores terribly and its very loud! I've tried getting him the strips, nasal spray, and throat spray and zilch has helped. Research have shown that a whopping one in four people suffer from snoring. If that weren't amazing ample,...

Has anyone tried the Snoremate cheek positioning device to prevent snoring?
I should have been the one to come up beside this idea.Several years ago my husband was diagnosed beside sleep apnea. After going through the sleep studies and surgical treatment, he still continued to snore. I had noticed over time, that when...

Has anyone tried this to stop snoring?
My husband snores really loudly and it drives me absolutely insane. Found this online but it sounds too good to be true. Anybody tried it? http://www.snorenomore.net/ He should consult a doctor... it honestly sounds... stupid.i mean; a ring stopping your snoring?there's this thing that I saw...

Has anyone tried those dental appliances that save you from snoring?
Just wondering if anyone out there have tried them, and what results they hold had Most dental appliances work, however they require continually use for them to work. Meaning most of them you would have to use forever.More snoring information can be found at...

Has anyone used a product call snore mender?
My partner snores every night, and keeps me awake, and we own found a gum shield on the internet called snore mender. I was wondering if anyone have tried it, and what did they think ? It's not a gimmick. It uses Mandibular Advancement Therapy - which...

Has anyone used any stop snoring product that worked?
My boyfriend uses this thing that is clear and as two small magnets contained by it. It goes in the middle of your proboscis (think of a bull nose ring, only it is clear and fits snuggly on your nose). It help the problam...

Has anyone used or know of the Pure Sleep mouthpiece that stops snoring?
is it worth it? does it really stop snoring? any problems? those OTC do not work--they only mask the true problem. Snoring is frequently associated beside sleep apnea. See a doc, get a sleep study. Before thinking of buying a...

Has anyone used the My Sleep Solution Anti-snoring device?
It goes around your head and holds your mouth shut. Does it really work, is it worth 70 dollars? That does not nouns right somehow. That sounds like it could be dangerous contained by fact. What if the nose be blocked?! No I don't think it...

Has anyone used the pure sleep device to stop snoring?
Pure sleep mouth device to stop snoring. Does it work? where can you get hold of this pure sleep, and what does it do? My mother used it. Some of the others devices worked better.Here is a list http://www.collectivewizdom.com/StopSnor鈥?On the link below, I found...

Has anyone used the snore stopper?
It is like a watch that the snorer wear on the wrist.Product descrip:Reduce snoring frequency and volume with natural biofeedback technique. A simple wrist belt worn while sleeping allows the Snore Stopper's biosensors to detect snores. The unit then issues a calm electronic wave of light stimulation onto superficial skin....

Have a problem of snoring when i sleep, assist me out of this mess.?
the snoring bdisturbs my wife , and any body can steel from me. how do i manage this problem? It could be what everyone else said or another thought is sleep apnea. He might want to hold a sleep study done....

Have you ever hear yourself snore?
Rather than snore, I apparently make little whimpering hmmm sounds...and yes it have woken me up and it is very strange!! I must be going off to the lands of nod with very nice thoughts contained by my head!! Sometimes your own snore can wake up you up....

Have you ever put a plume lower than your boyfriends proboscis to examine progress up and down while hes snoring and asleep.?
I used to put toothpaste on my brother's fingers and then tickle his proboscis with a piece of wool ... does that count? :-) As a matter of reality, Angelface seems to...

Have you see girls snoring?
i've not Yes, some do. My mother does I DO - female Yes! some girls snore just similar to men. Yep, guilty Im afraid! I snore, only sometimes though! Yes, girls snore too. Some worse than men. YES! my sister was aweful- i could hear her from the...

Have you used a Stop Snoring Wristband? Does it work?
I am doing research on those stop snoring wristbands that has a microphone and sends an electric pulse to make you shift contained by your sleep and (hopefully) stops snoringBefore I shell out the 50 bucks for it, I wanted to know: Has anyone...

He can't stop snoring, I can't sleep HELP? Any suggestions?
an outdated man told me when I was young -if you open breath 100 time before sleep you do not snor! There was truth contained by it. Go to the doctor tell him the problem. Mine put me on Trazadone. Let husband stir...

He snores and i HATE it!!?
ok i know my boyfriend cant help it, but he snores really loud, and i hate it sooo much so i enjoy to sleep on the couch lol, but some nights he will just breathe loud and the loud breatheing aswell have suddenly got on my nerves...dont leave any smart...

HE WON'T STOP SNORING!?
my boyfriend snores ALL THE TIME. i can't get to sleep til about 6am, he leaves for work around 7am & i sleep til in the order of 3pm. i'm tired of my screwed up sleep schedule. we've tried everything. him breathing out of his nose, using feeler strips, throat sprays, sleeping...


Heavy breathing whilst asleep(not snoring)a motive for concern?

My teenage daughter slept in like peas in a pod room as me for a few nights last week.We get to talking last darkness and she told me I breath really heavy when I'm asleep.She said it's not like snoring merely really loud steady heavy breathing.I always get...

Heavy snoring during sleep and headache on wakingup.solution,pls.?
i have found out recently that i snoring heavily whenever i slept and when i rouse up from sleep immediately after i experience headaches. i used not to snore, and immediately i sweat alot too. i am 40yrs. and weigh over 100 kg. What Are the Symptoms of...


Hello within citizens.what is the best channel to reducing snoring?A friend told me few night ago that I snore closely

stuff a pillow in your mouth (LOL!) the possible reason could be ur having a sinus problem like i do ,in general to help that i take the nasal drops to alleviate breathing through...

Help beside Snoring problem lol...?
k so im going on this trip of a few days and we are staying in cabines and my friends have said that i own a BIG snoring problem, but i didnt belive them until my mother taped me lol and now im worried nearly bothing people at night on the...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Loud snoring is very annoying but it's important to know that loud snoring may be signs of sleep apnea which is a common sleep disorder that is being ignored by most of us. That's why it's important to consult a doctor immediately to know the natural remedies to stop snoring.