Two Stop Snoring Remedies That Work Guaranteed

Posted by chocolate_cake2529 at 17:08


There are so much stop snoring remedies that promise to work against snoring but are in fact useless and some can even be categorized as some sort of modern torture devices. After trying 90% of these so called remedies myself and talking to people who followed me in my stop snoring quest I have reduced all of those stop snoring remedies to two solutions that I can guarantee to work.

It all started at the point that I realized I had a problem that not only bothered me but also my wife. I told this story before but when she moved to the guest room one night I new I needed to act quickly. I was snoring for years before that night and she complained before but she never left our bedroom before.

Stop snoring remedies that did not work.

The very next day I started my stop snoring quest and I bought those nose thingies to open up the nose. Although my wife was proud that I at least did something it did not help, not the first night and also the week following there was no diverence.

The second week my daughter bought a horrible T-shirt for me, on the back where tennis balls sowed in. So I woke up every time I rolled on my back. My wife told me it worked against snoring but she and I where awake because i kept tossing and turning all night. It was very uncomfortable.

To keep it short I tried the following products:

- nasal spray (lubricant)
- nasal strips
- tennis balls
- mouth device from shop
- mouth and jaw device from dentist
- stop snoring pillow (but not the right one)
- homeopathic stop snoring drops
- life changes (no alcohol, dairy products, losing weight)
- electronic anti-snoring remedies

Stop snoring remedies that do work

In fact I think I tried everything except surgery. I must say that losing a bit of weight did help a bit but it was not enough. It did made me look on internet forums at exercises and I found an e-book that was life changing for me. It is called the stop snoring exercise program and it is the best money I spend in years. 80 percent of the snoring stopped after one week of doing 3 minute exercises and 90 percent after a month. This was the first remedy that actually worked. After years of snoring I finally found something that worked and I did not need surgery for it, it cost me $49,- dollar and that was it.

I did have some nights that I did snore a bit, but because it was nothing compared to the way I snored before doing the exercises. I was not planning to do anything about it. My wife was also snoring a bit on some days and that seemed normal at the time.

Until a friend suggested a snore no more pillow, I told him I already tried one and that it was just another disappointment. But he was very convincing, so I bought an official snore no more pillow (be aware of cheap knock offs, they do not work!!!) and gave it to my wife as a joke. You can understand that I was amazed when she stopped snoring with this pillow. So I bought one for myself and I asked people on a medical forum to try this pillow if they where thinking about buying a stop snoring pillow anyway. It did not stop everyone from snoring and it certainly did not work completely for the heavy snorers but it did reduce the snoring for almost everybody.

So I'm convinced, the stop snoring exercise program and the snore no more pillow are the only two stop snoring remedies that actually do the job. I guarantee it will be a great experience to wake up rested. Give it a try!!!

0 comments: